Incorp China is your single point of contact for all things Administration, Human Resources, Accounting and Payroll in Mainland China and Hong Kong. We have been a trusted source and long-term partner to our clients since 1984.
Running a business in both the West and China effectively means running two completely different business models parallel to one another from a legal and administrative perspective. Instead of having to battle with such complications, leave the back office support and maintenance to us. That way you will never miss a deadline for your paperwork and can concentrate fully on your main business.
Thanks to our partners in Hong Kong, we are proud to offer the back office and maintenance services listed below in Mainland China as well as Hong Kong.
Annual Business Documentation and Administration
• Business license renewal
• Renew and negotiate office lease agreement with landlord
• Annual Audit Report
• Annual business license and entity specific certificates audit
• Translation service: English documents into Mandarin as required, and vice versa
• Calculate monthly employee payroll and social benefits.
• Set up personnel files for each employee including updated personal info, I.D., work contracts, promotions, salary reviews, change of job descriptions or position etc. We will create and maintain all electronic personnel files. (*Client’s China Representative need only send us instructions on any change(s), we’ll carry out necessary actions to fulfill the instructions with completion notice).
• Annual updates of employee records
• Prepare new employee contracts
• Prepare exit procedures for departing employee according to China labor laws.
• Keep and update records of employee’s vacation and leave days according to the labor contract
• Provide updates on change of labor laws and regulations
• Prepare monthly accounting reports
• Preparation of checks or use other forms of payment to pay for all business related bills including: rent, telephone, electricity, management fee etc.
• Handle accounts payable/receivable and invoicing
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual business tax, income tax and other tax declarations as required by Chinese government
• Arrange for all tax payments
• Foreign Currency Auditing
• Filing of monthly company accounting reports to the tax bureau
• Send monthly bank statement and related receipts – scanned copies – to Client’s head office
• Handle/process monthly employee expense reports
• Arrange payments for employee salary, social benefits and reimburse employee’s expenses
• Prepare monthly budget and send it to Client’s head office
• Co-ordinate with Client’s auditor (if any) for annual financial audit report in Chinese and in English per the most updated rules and regulations
• Payment strategies to minimize tax exposure
• Translation service: English documents into Mandarin and vice versa as required
• Ensure smooth communication between Client and government
• Ensure accurate and timely handling of government document requests
• Inform Client of new government policies and regulations
• Maintain smooth communication between Client and landlord
• Maintain communication with Client head office on accounting issues
• Assist in dealing with local government offices wherever and whenever needed, i.e. local public security bureau, labor bureau audit etc
• Maintain regular contact with the China and US team with no language or time zone barriers
China Visa and Permits Service
At Incorp China, we have a strong and long-standing partnership with CIBTvisas, the global leader in travel visas, providing excellent customer support and dedicated account management to their clients. Click Here to take advantage of Incorp China’s negotiated rates with CIBT and other premium services.
• First time application for Expatriats’Chinese Work Visa on behalf of client for the owner of the company as well as employees
• Work Visa and Residence Permit renewal and extension