Over the past few decades, China has become an increasingly attractive market for businesses from all over the world. Actually setting up your business in this foreign country can be a real challenge though. Unfamiliar, complicated bureaucracy and ever changing laws and regulations deter a great number of entrepreneurs of taking a leap into the unknown. With Incorp China as your partner, you will never have to worry about anything other than your business strategy in China again. Please have a look at the following services we can provide to set your business up for success.
Thanks to our partners in Hong Kong, we are proud to offer the company formation services listed below in Mainland China as well as Hong Kong.
Bank Account Opening
In order to ensure your business registration is carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible, our team personally delivers each application to the corresponding government bureau. This way we can make sure that your applications pass the inspection processes successfully.
Bank Account Opening
• Open a capital account at the local bank for transactions from overseas
• Open basic bank account for registered capital transactions in Renminbi (RMB)
• We work with local CPAs to handle your Capital Verification Reports
Office Space Setup
• Office rental
• Lease negotiation and contract work
• Office setup – installing lights/wifi/telephone lines etc. as well as furnishing the office so it is ready for your first meeting.
China Visa and Document Authentication Services
• China work and residence permits for yourself, your foreign employees and family members
• Find out more about visa renewal services on our back office support page.
Work and Residency Permits
• Register company with the local Labor Bureau and Housing Fund Management Center
• Find and interview local staff according to your criteria
• Negotiate salaries and benefits
• Set up employment contracts
Apart from helping you find employees for your company we also help with regular HR and administrative tasks that come with running a business. For more information, have a look at our back office support page.